I’m speaking at SUGUK London
Well I am very pleased to announce that I will be speaking at the SharePoint User Group UK (London) on Thursday 25th August.
I am basically doing a “practice run” of my Configuring Kerberos in a SharePoint 2010 Farm which I am doing at SharePoint Saturday UK later this year.
This will involve;
- Configuring Kerberos Live on a SharePoint 2010 farm, taking it from NTLM to Kerberos/Negotiate authentication
- Configuring SQL and Analysis Services to use Constrained Delegation
- Configuring SP2010 Excel Services to pass through the authentication credentials using the Claims to Windows Token Services
- How to prove it is all working using “out of the box” tools
- A few other resources, caveats and tricks
This is a FREE event at LBi offices in central London, full details, signup and map details can be found on the SUGUK forum: https://suguk.org/forums/thread/27083.aspx
Should be a great event, hope to see you there and have a SharePint afterwards.